CQUniversity is participating in the 2020 Student Experience Survey (SES). If you’re currently studying a degree, check your student email account to see if you’ve been selected as part of the sample.
We strongly encourage students to participate in this voluntary survey.
#1 There’s prizes on offer
Participants have the chance to enter the weekly prize draw to win one of three $1,000 pre-paid VISA gift cards. Prize draws are announced at the end of each week over the four week survey period and each weekly draw includes $6,500 worth of prizes.
Tip: Complete the survey early to increase your chances of winning!
Terms and conditions apply. Visit www.srcentre.com.au/qilt/sestcs for more information.
#2 Improve the student experience
The results of the SES will help us to improve the student experience at CQUniversity and the quality of teaching and learning for current and future students.
#3 You CAN make a difference
Based on feedback from past surveys, a range of initiatives and improvements have already been made. These include:
- improvements in quality for video lectures and resources
- improvements of unit relevance within certain courses
- appointment of Academic Liaison (AL) Staff to support students in their learning
- use of analytical tools to ensure students remain engaged with their learning
- development of more interactive learning approaches.
Don’t miss this opportunity to have your voice heard!
Students randomly selected will receive an email invitation with a link to the online questionnaire. Check your student email for an invite and find out more at www.ses.edu.au.