Did you know CQUni has an online mentoring tool which connects students and alumni (graduates) for one-on-one career conversations?
There are 300 alumni mentors on CQUni Career Connection volunteering their time to mentor students and share career advice.
Because of our global footprint, mentoring sessions are held online – this means you can connect with a mentor no matter your (or their) location.
For students, it’s an easy – and fast – way to connect with CQUni graduates who are working in the industries and professions you will soon be stepping into. After all, who better to get advice from, than someone who has been there before you?
“I had a great interaction with my mentor – they were helpful, kind and willing to share the skills and experience to help me.”– Student Mentee
For alumni, it’s a flexible and meaningful way to give back and pass on your experiences to students. There’s even a free Coaching and Mentoring for Alumni short course available to polish your skills.
Signing up as a mentor OR mentee is easy!
- Sign up to CQUni Career Connection
- Create your profile – it takes just a few minutes, and is even faster if you import information from your LinkedIn profile. The program will recommend mentors/mentees for you, based on the info in your profile.
- Mentees: search for potential mentors, or select the ones recommended to you. You can search by company name, course name, industry and more.
- Mentees: send a request to your desired mentor or mentor/s. You can choose between three different types of mentoring conversations:
- Career conversations – chat directly to someone who has been there and done that.
- Resume critique – have industry insiders give feedback about your resume and/or cover letter.
- Mock interview – practice for your big interview with graduates who can help you land the job.