The 2020 Careers Fair and Employer Panel has changed format and will now be online.
CQUniversity is closely monitoring the outbreak of COVID-19. Following advice from the Australian Government, we have decided to cancel the on-campus Careers Fair and will instead offer a Virtual Careers Fair on Wednesday, 25 March.
The Virtual Careers Fair will be hosted from 8 am to 5 pm (AEST). During this window, you can jump online anytime you are available or when an employer you wish to speak with is online.
To access the Virtual Careers Fair follow this Zoom Link.
This is your opportunity to interact with employers, hear about employment opportunities and current recruitment campaigns. There is also the opportunity for Q&A.
Keep reading to find out why you should attend…
#1 Make career connections
This is your opportunity to network with employers. Different employers will give a 20 minute presentation every half hour. You will be able to interact directly with the employer after their presentation.
The schedule is as follow:
- Department of Social Services Graduate Program Seminar
- Alumni Panel of Current Industry Professionals – Government Sector Careers
- Nursing Information Sessions
- Introduction to Graduate Nursing Programs – What to Expect!
- Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia
- Ramsay Health NSW
- Friendly Society Private Bundaberg
- Buderim Private Hospital
- Alumni Panel – Registered Nurse Career Conversations
- National Board of Cancer Nurses Society Australia
- Registered Nurse – What comes next? Continuing Professional Development
- Graduate Employment Series
- Psychometric Assessments & Video Interviews
- Assessment Centres
- Online Resume Dr Drop-in
#2 Put your career front and centre
We don’t often get the chance to press pause and think about the big picture. Careers Fair is an opportunity to look to the future and prepare yourself for the career opportunities that lie ahead. Learn about how to apply for jobs in different industries.
#3 Meet the experts
The Virtual Careers Fair is brought to you by the CQUni Careers team, our very own experts when it comes to putting your best foot forward and landing that dream job. The Careers team host a workshops and offer a range of online resources. Visit the CQUni Career Hub to find out when these are offered.
Other employer sessions happening online across the term details on Career Hub. Recordings of online events made available in Career Hub afterwards.
Register your attendance and to see all event details the Career Hub.For questions contact CQUni Careers.