Are you looking for casual work in 2020? The CQUniversity Inclusion & Accessibility Service is in the process of updating its register of Participation Assistants.
If you are a motivated person with sound academic achievement and willing to dedicate 1 – 3 hours per week, when required, to assist a fellow student, please apply.
Keep reading to find out how to apply.
Participation Assistants provide one-on-one support to all students (TAFE, SUN, STEPS, undergraduate and postgraduate) requiring assistance with study, time management and organisational skills, assistive technology, note-taking, reading and other related tasks.
Participation Assistants provide discrete support to students registered with the Inclusion & Accessibility Service, often meeting weekly in Libraries or online via zoom. Full training is provided.
Under the direction of a Disability Adviser and in consultation with individual students, Participation Assistants work collaboratively to enable registered students with the Inclusion and Accessibility Service to meet their academic and personal goals.
This is a great opportunity to help other students whilst you study.
How to apply?
To apply, please address Selection Criteria and send it, along with a recent resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday, 10 January 2020. Applicants that do not address the selection criteria or include a recent resume will not be shortlisted. Applicants should ensure they meet the minimum criteria prior to applying.
- Available to attend a face to face or phone interview between Monday, 20 January and Wednesday, 22 January 2020.
- Available to attend Participation Assistant training at the nearest campus or online on Monday, 2 March 2020 and Tuesday, 17 March 2020.
- Have or be eligible for a Blue Card.
- Available to work for a minimum of 12 months.
- Completed 6 or more units of study at CQUniversity with a GPA of 5.0.
Successful applicants will be contacted via phone to arrange an interview by COB Friday, 17 January 2020.