Looking for more digital information for your research, project or assignment? Engage with a global network of talented professionals for the latest on research, jobs, news and more by checking out Times Higher Education (THE) online www.timeshighereducation.com. You may be surprised at what you find.
CQUni now has a university-wide subscription which allows you unlimited access to THE information, such as:
- job opportunities
- data and insight on global university trends and topics
- e-newsletters and e-magazines
- blogs, book reviews, and so much more!
To register, simply follow these steps:
- Click on timeshighereducation.com.
- Click on the red person icon in the top right corner
- Click on ‘Register’
- Enter your CQUniversity email address
- Enter a password that is not your CQUniversity password
- Create a username for yourself to use in the public-facing parts of the site, such as commenting on articles
- Click the boxes next to the newsletters you would like to receive
- Then click ‘Join Us’
You will then be transferred to the THE website where you will have exclusive access to THE news and reports.
Download the app today
- The Times Higher Education app is available on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire. Visit your app store provider to download it to your phone.
- Select the edition you would like to view (e.g. Global).
- Log in by clicking on the icon in the top right corner.
- Select Account, then click “Existing THE account”.
- Enter your username and password.