A postgraduate qualification can allow you to have more opportunities, take the next step in your career, expand your professional network, give you the potential to earn a greater income and expose you to many other benefits both professionally and personally.
We’ve put together our top tips to consider when applying for your postgraduate qualification at CQUniversity Australia.
1. Be Clear About Your Goals – know what you want to achieve and understand how a postgraduate qualification can help you get there. This will help you identify the right course for you – be sure to research and compare your options.
2. Apply Direct – applications are submitted directly to CQUniversity through the CQUni Handbook.
3. Know the Entry Requirements – entry requirements can vary depending on your course of interest. Prior to applying, make sure you carefully read through the entry requirements for your desired course.
4. Ensure you have all supporting documentation – ensure your personal details, education and employment history are up-to-date and that you’ve included relevant certificates and evidence to support this.
5. Check for eligible scholarships and funding support – a postgraduate degree is a big financial commitment, but don’t let that deter you as it is an investment in your future. You should ensure you have explored eligible funding options including FEE HELP and determined what scholarships you may be eligible for.
6. Go For It – you’ve done the research; you’ve got a clear goal in mind; you’ve satisfied the entry requirements and all of your supporting documentation is in order. What are you waiting for?
Postgraduate applications close on Monday 26 June.
If you do have any further questions regarding your postgraduate application, please do not hesitate to:
- Give us a call on 13 27 86 (Monday – Friday, 8.45 am – 4.45 pm)
- Submit your question using our Ask A Question eForm (select Future Student as the category)
- Visit your nearest CQUni location.
Likewise, if you’ve already submitted your application, it is important to note that offers are progressively released as they are assessed. We appreciate your patience at this busy time.