This year the Counselling team are hosting events for University Mental Health Day on Tuesday, 2 May. University Mental Health Day aims to raise awareness of the mental and wellbeing needs of those who study and work in higher education settings.
Join us and learn more about why keeping active is important for your wellbeing, and explore what mental health means to people.
When and where
Events will be held at:
- Brisbane campus 11am – 1pm
- Bundaberg campus 11am – 1pm
- Sydney campus 12noon – 2pm and 3pm – 4pm
- Rockhampton City campus 10am – 11am
- Rockhampton North campus 11am – 1pm
- Mackay City campus 10am – 12noon
Come along for free fruit, resources, and activities that challenge you to use both the left and right brain. More information about events can be found on the Student Portal.