Applying for a Scholarship in 2017?
If you’re contemplating study with CQUniversity Australia in 2017, we’d encourage you to check out our wide range of scholarships, awards and financial assistance programs. You can do this by visiting www.cqu.edu.au/scholarships.
Better still, you have the opportunity to filter based on a number of categories, eliminating the need to scan through every one to find what you’re looking for.
For those thinking about applying for the 2017 Westpac Bicentennial Foundation – Young Technologists Scholarship :
Do it, you won’t regret it
Michael McCarron, 2015 Westpac Bicentennial Foundation.
With access to mentors and a growing network of like-minded people, Westpac really are working hard to ensure Australia’s future is bright, and I’m very humbled to be apart of it.
OUR TIPS FOR APPLYING
- Do your research – Consider all possibilities. If you’re eligible, make sure you apply.
- Don’t limit your chances – If you’re eligible for more than one scholarship, apply! Increase your chances, that way if you’re unsuccessful the first time, you could very well have a back-up plan.
- Be prepared – As with uni assignments, there’s nothing worse than pulling an all-nighter to finish your application. Even worse, finding that you don’t have all the necessary paper work or supporting documentation.
- Consider closing dates – Closing dates do vary, so make sure you visit the individual scholarship page to find out more.
- Read carefully – In some cases, it’s as easy as filling out an Application Form and providing the required supporting documentation. With others, you might be required to provide a written submission. Be sure to consider all requirements to avoid disappointment.
Still got questions?
Chat with our Scholarships Team on 13 27 86 or send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.