Casual International Digital Student Ambassador
Vacancy Reference Number: 30910
Casual – Expressions of Interest
CQUniversity International Directorate is currently seeking expressions of interest for International Digital Student Ambassadors for 2016.
We want you to let future international students and the world see what it’s like to study at CQUniversity. We want to know about your lectures and program but we also want to know about your day-to-day life as a CQUni student living in Australia.
We will provide you tips, guidance and inspiration and training on our WordPress blog platform.
- You are an enthusiastic and digitally savvy international student who is active on social media and enjoying your time at CQUniversity;
- You love using social media and enjoy expressing yourself through blogging, vlogging, video, graphic design and photography to name a few mediums (we are especially interested in video and images);
- You are excited by the prospect of sharing your experiences as a student through your social media network using CQUni branded hashtags;
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills;
- You will maintain CQUniversity standards for content publishing and follow guidelines as outlined in training and as per the University’s Social Media Policy;
- You are an international student currently enrolled with CQUniversity with a completion date of no sooner than Term 2, 2016.
11:59pm, 29 January 2016
How to Apply:
Current CQUniversity students must apply through our website. Please visit our Vacancy page, search for vacancy number 30910, press Apply now and include the below in your application.
Your application should express why you’d like to become a digital ambassador and your suitability for the role.
Your application should also include content made by you that expresses an aspect of your experience at CQUniversity or the location you are studying. You should provide content in two or more formats:
- Blog post
- Video (uploaded to YouTube or YouKu – please provide a link)
- Images and captions for social media
If you already have or contribute to public social media accounts, such as a blog, Instagram, YouTube channel, etc., please provide links to your presences.
Questions on this position can be directed to Deirdre Scully: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address.